The devices are highly responsible for meeting you with the efficient Wi-Fi transmissions for running down any type of internet operation within your home. These devices are intelligently optimized with the productive Wi-Fi bands which cover a high range of signals providing the excellent amount of bandwidth to work seamlessly on the Internet.
Nowadays, wireless routers also have the ability to allow the other devices to connect to their network and share their data at an optimum speed. MU-MIMO technology is introduced to share the equal amount of data to all the connected devices in an equivalent speed residing within the network. Beam forming technology works efficiently with the MU-MIMO to deliver the focused Wi-Fi signals in the high amount of rate. These two technology works concurrently to deliver the optimized amount of signals for the high performance of the devices connected to the internet. All the features and tools within the Linksys routers are maintained through www.linksyssmartwifi.com. Linksys also came up with the alternative of the web interface, as Linksys connect is introduced to access the device directly through its software which is conveniently installed within the system. Linksys has also introduced its mobile application named with the Linksys smart Wi-Fi which is downloaded within the phone to remotely manage your router.
Steps to change the Network Name within the Linksys EA8500 router
- Open up the browser within the system and type www.linksyssmartwifi.com or 192.168.1.1 as the address bar of the browser.
- Linksys router login page will appear on the desktop screen.
- Fill up the login credentials with the correct credentials. Type “admin” as the default username and in case if you haven’t set the password yet, type “admin” as the default password. The username and the password will be case-sensitive.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to the basic home page of the Linksys router.
- Go to Advanced tab then Administration tab and at last visit Wireless settings tab’
- The wireless settings page will get displayed on the screen.
- Go to the SSID field and fill it up with the unique network name.
- When you are done with that, click on the Apply button to make the changes.